Tuesday, October 21, 2014

English Language Challenges

Hello, this is the last post of my blog! I really like to write in here, sometimes the subjects were difficult and I had to research a little, but it was nice. I think English Class is very important to me, because I really like languages and I enjoy learning about them, and I think it isn´t very difficult to me to learn a language. Of course, I wish I new more languages, like portuguese and french, but that I´ll do in another time.

I think English is very useful because it´s a universal tongue. Unfortunately, I don´t use it very often, but I wish in the future to travel to Southeast Asia and communicate speaking English, although some cousin told me that people there doesn´t use it a lot, but it will be the only way for me to communicate there. I have spoken English everytime I meet a foreign person, which isn´t very often, and when I went to New York, and it was very very useful.

I like to believe that my English is good, but of course there´s always something to learn. I´m failing in vocabulary and in the connection of phrases I think, and the only way to improve in the language is to speak it, so that´s why I took this course. I think it´s difficult to think in English and to express the words in other tongue that is not your birth tongue, so maybe the solution is to go abroad and learn, and I want to do that, but it´ll have to wait until I make my own money.


So, thanks for reading all the stuff that comes out of my head.  Best wishes :)

1 comment:

  1. Learning other languages is very important and entertaining too, so if you like it and you have the opportunity you have to learn other ones apart of English like french and Portuguese! I´d like to do it too

    ReplyDelete