Thursday, August 28, 2014

A country I´d like to visit

My dream travel would be to go to Asia. The countries I´d like to visit there are China, Vietnam, Indonessia, India, and so many more! But the one I would loooove to go is Thailand. I think it´s such a beautiful and diverse country, with its cities and its wonderful beaches.


I have a friend who went there, and she told me she absolutely loved it and she would go back anytime, because the landscapes are so wonderful. She also told me that everything there is so cheap: the food, the hotels, the clothes, the tours. She said that the only problem was that there are so many tourists. For example, in the beach where was filmed the movie "The Beach" (starring Leonardo Di Caprio), the locals had made tons of tours there so there were so many tourists that you couldn´t move without touching other people.

So, if I go to Southeast Asia, I would stay there for like 2 months at least, just to chill and relax, because there`s so much to see and to do there. I think that, if I go, I will like to stay there forever, because it looks like paradise! Lots of kisses.

Fede

No comments:

Post a Comment