Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The best concert ever


Hi! I`m gonna talk about the best concert I ever attended, and it was when I saw Lana del Rey, singing songs of her album "Born to Die", in the Indie Fun Fest in Santiago. She is an american singer and her style is like a mix of old and new, and she´s so seductive and sexy, I love her!


It was like in November 2013 in the Movistar Arena and I went to see her with a cousin (Stefano, who absolutely loves her more than me) and his cousin (Diego). In this concert more bands played: there was Travis, who I like too, but not as much as I do Lana; Mala Rodriguez and Palma Violets. The last two aren´t much of my taste. I really just bought the ticket to see Lana!


 She`s so cute and I like all her songs, especially the one which name is "Summertime Sadness". The atmosphere in the concert was so good, she gives this kind of calmness and happiness, and a lot of girls were using this flower crown she sometimes uses. I remember I wanted so bad one of this, I thought why it didn´t ocurr to me before. Best wishes and lots of kisses.

Fede

No comments:

Post a Comment